We are in full holiday celebration mode here at my house! And well, that can only mean one thing: FOOD.
I don’t know what it is about this time of year that causes me to do two things:
(1) Cook all the things in every single one of my recipe books.
(2) Eat all of the delicious foods and desserts that this time of year has to offer!
My mom sent me a recipe for a low-carb dessert that she’s been making to satisfy that sweet tooth and help ease the mind of holiday stresses.
This is probably one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever find! Enjoy this low-carb chocolate bark treat. ✨
Guilt-Free Chocolate Bark
1 bag sugar-free chocolate chips
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread almonds and pecans on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Pour melted butter and salt over nuts and bake for 5 min. Mix halfway.
- Let the nuts cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil for 1 minute in microwave, then mix. Then heat for 15 seconds and mix continually till melted.
- Add peanut butter and mix till melted.
- Spread chocolate over parchment paper on baking sheet and then pour nuts on top.
- Chill until hard enough to crack in chunky pieces. I freeze to speed up the process!
Enjoy, ladies! And go to sleep knowing that your sweet tooth was satisfied without eating any carbs! =)